Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Prank Calls

Now as we know we all like to play prank call on our friends. But sometimes we get caught. So whats the best way not to get caught. Well you might say that the best way not to get caught is to call private or *67. But recently my friends have brought to my attentions website were u can play prank calls and frame others for them. For instance when ThatGuyFaze sent me a prank call the number showed up as 314-676-2762 which is not his number. And then i turned i turn around and sent my Big bro Nkosi one and he sent me a text about how his own number called him. So the if u feel that this is your type of fun and would like to try it the web site is www.prankdial.com and is very easy to use.
If you would like to here mines here it is http://www.prankdial.com/listen/whyyoucallme_u2s2y274q23323
-HowPhresh-

No comments:

Post a Comment